Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New president Obama

New president Obama Empty New president Obama

Post by Guest November 5th 2008, 4:53 am

TooKooL
    TooKooL

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character Sheet
     :

New president Obama Empty Re: New president Obama

Post by TooKooL December 10th 2008, 11:47 am

The Republican were in office for 8 perfect years. They mess up many thing. Fighting two wars front. Billions of money spend every year. This is what the Republican philosophy told.

Funny...Obama say we need change. Hahahaha? to me how can you change something over night or year. Its just propaganda or warm saying to buy the people heart and mind. Nothing is special about that.

We shall see what will happen to American soon. Thats all I got to say. Thanks.
    TooKooL
    TooKooL

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character Sheet
     :

Post by TooKooL December 10th 2008, 11:48 am

TooKooL wrote:The Republican were in office for 8 perfect years. They mess up many thing. Fighting two wars front. Billions of money spend every year. This is what the Republican philosophy told.

Funny...Obama say we need change. Hahahaha? to me how can you change something over night or year. Its just propaganda or warm saying to buy the people heart and mind. Nothing is special about that.

We shall see what will happen to America soon. Thats all I got to say. Thanks.

Post by Guest December 17th 2008, 12:33 am